Wednesday, December 15, 2010

West Village Weekly

'ino
http://www.cafeino.com/home.html

'ino is a tiny Italian sandwich and wine bar located at 21 Bedford St. (btwn 6th Ave. and Downing). They offer a menu of breakfast, brunch, bruschetta, tramezzini, panini's and dolce. The menu is in Italian but no worries the glossary on the back makes it easy for anyone to order their delightful treats.

Mayo and I met here a few weeks ago and had a great time chatting with the bartender. 'ino is right across the street from a bread bakery which is where they get all of their fresh breads from. I ordered half of a rucola, sun-dried tomato pesto, red onion and fontina panini with a mixed green salad. I honestly cant remember exactly which bruschetta Mayo ordered because I was so focused on my food! It was great! I do remember trying some of Mayo's cheese and being amazed at how REAL fresh cheese tastes COMPLETELY different than the processed stuff we are accustomed to eating here in America. The fresh cheese at 'ino is to die for, seriously. I love cheese so this just made my afternoon.

If you're into great wines they have a good selection, while I didn't have any (and wont for about 5 more months lol!) the wines they carried were quality brands that probably complemented the food perfectly.
They didn't have that much to choose from as far as non alcoholic beverages are concerned and the place was really small which are the only two bad things I have to say.

I give 'ino a 4 out of 5 Stars
Price Range:$$

~Spread Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment