Sunday, January 23, 2011

Henna What? Henna Who?


Yes, this natural green powdered plant serves as a great strengthening treatment for HAIR...Wanna see how I do it? Just keep reading...Easy Peasy!

So Here we go people:

Step 1: Mix it Up! Ingredients: Lemon Juice + Honey + Jamilla Henna Powder =MUSH

 (source)                     
*Optional: You can add your favorite conditioner to this mix to make a Henna gloss which is less drying on your hair. I choose to do a deep conditioning treatment immediately after I henna. This mixture should be allowed to sit overnight in your hair or before application.


Step 2: Spread It Through!



Step 3: WAIT (I usually leave my treatment in for about 2 hours).




Step 4: Rinse it out and Deep Condition.....then Style:
 Protective Style
Twist out on freshly Henna'd hair.


Hope this helps!!! Let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment