Monday, January 31, 2011

Straight Up!

Going straight for the next few weeks..Keep reading for the deets!

Step 1:  My Curls with a week old twist out....WASH TIME!
Step 2: Clean hair was set on rollers  (didn't want to blow-dry AND flat-iron too much heat)
Step 3:  All Rolled Up! I used end papers on the ends :)
*Smaller sections of hair on each roller = less drying time



Step 4: All dry finally after 1 hour under the bonnet dryer!

Ceramic Flat-irons were set on low to prevent heat damage.

Step 4: Small sections are key to achieving bone straight results...Comb each section through as you pass the flat iron.

Step 5: Half done!!

Step 6: Done and Done! Silky Smooth! I'm going to try to keep this for a week or two....

Below are the products I used...REVIEWS COMING SOON!

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment was used as a deep treatment prior to washing

I also used Ojon Shampoo and Conditioner...
*
Not pictured: I used my Kinky Curly Knot Today Mixture  and Diluted Lottabody Setting lotion to roll hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment